Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• PËRSHËNDETJE VIZITOR!

Nëse ju shfaqet ky mesazh do të thotë se ju nuk jeni regjistruar akoma. Anëtarët e rregjistruar kanë privilegjin të marrin pjesë në tema të ndryshme si dhe të komunikojnë me anëtarët e tjerë. Bëhu pjesë e forumit Netedy.com duke u REGJISTRUAR këtu ose nëse ke një llogari KYCU. Komunikim alternative i ketij forumi me vajza dhe djem nga te gjithe trevat shqiptare? Hyr ne: CHAT SHQIP.

Cili 'gur i cmuar' je ti?

Dola safir, btw. :p

Ruby

View attachment 10519

Rubin, pëlqen të fitojë. Ata janë të motivuar nga sfidat, por nëse nuk mund të fitojnë, ata nuk do të luajnë.
Ata pëlqejnë të kenë gjithçka më të mirë. Ata duan të jenë unikë dhe të dallohen.
Rubinët vazhdimisht duhet të përpiqen për një qëllim, një hap tjetër, ose një sfidë tjetër.
Rubinët shpesh janë pronarë biznesi dhe sipërmarrës, sepse ata duan të udhëheqin.

Ata janë gjithashtu njerëz shumë të pasionuar, të cilët në masë të madhe e vlerësojnë dashurinë dhe miqësinë...:p

Amythest

448fb617-4e9b-4fba-8bea-79c0ecf1b34b.jpg

You are a passionate, observant and intelligent person. You are creative and enjoy the arts, but also have a logical streak in you, that will take you far in life. You are perfectly balanced in the sense that you enjoy both reality and abstract. Apart from being shy and humble, you are also very caring, honest and loyal. You love freedom and are ambitious and are good at putting your emotions across.

A Sapphire loves socializing, they’re the life of the party, and they are motivated by fun. They like to be around a lot of people. They love variety interacting with others. They never see the negative side of a situation. They love recognition. In fact, they will work harder for recognition than they ever will for money.

E di qe blu sepse ajo ngjyre me pelqen

Safir;)

Amythest mduket se mtha tip tunxhi ?

Rubin me kane thene?‍♀️

Postime të reja

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.