Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• PËRSHËNDETJE VIZITOR!

Nëse ju shfaqet ky mesazh do të thotë se ju nuk jeni regjistruar akoma. Anëtarët e rregjistruar kanë privilegjin të marrin pjesë në tema të ndryshme si dhe të komunikojnë me anëtarët e tjerë. Bëhu pjesë e forumit Netedy.com duke u REGJISTRUAR këtu ose nëse ke një llogari KYCU. Komunikim alternative i ketij forumi me vajza dhe djem nga te gjithe trevat shqiptare? Hyr ne: CHAT SHQIP.

Tor Browser.

U

Universal

Nje ndihme te vogel per te gjithe ju qe nuk doni te jepni vendodhjen tuaj, kjo mund te jete per arsye intimiteti dhe aspak dashakeqese mbi logimin tuaj ne web.
Gjithsecili prej jush mbase ka provuar me free proxy duke i kerkuar ndonjehere me mundim sepse shumica nuk punojne, tashme zgjidhja eshte efikase, automatike dhe askush nuk mund tju dije vendodhjen tuaj, Tor browser eshte motorr kerkimi i krijuar posaçerisht nga inteligjencat e huaja per transferimin e te dhenave nga nje destinacion ne nje tjeter, dhe kete Tor e realizon ne menyre perfekte duke e sjelle verdalle ate qe perpiqet te identifikoje vendodhjen tuaj.
Aktualisht une jam me kete ip

por realisht nuk ndodhem ne vendin e kesaj ip sepse mbase jam ketu

ps; Tor browser pavarsisht se çfare shkruan ne faqen e saj eshte nje krijim i Inteligjences amerikane dhe i disa vendeve europiane, Tor u aplikua per transferimin e ngjarjeve ne kohe reale nga vende qe njohin çensure te avancuar, psh irani, siria, kina, dhe vende te kesaj natyre. Tor eshte nje sistem serverash qe punojne ure njeri me tjetrin dhe pikerisht nga ky transferim i njepasnjeshem i informacionit adresa e derguesit dhe marresit eshte teper e veshtire te kuptohet, por jo e pamundur per ata qe e shpiken apo per mjeshtrat e kunderzbulimit kinez apo rus.
gjithsesi eshte mjet mjaft i mire per te derguar nje informacion diku dhe adresa juaj te jete e fshehte, mangesite e Tor! eshte vetem shpejtesia, dhe kjo varion se si Tor perzgjedh serverat qe ben bridge deri ne destinacionin final.
Tashme harroni qe dikush mund te gjeje vendodhjen tuaj.

Ai qe aktivizon dhe lidhet me Tor Network automatikisht behet pjese e Onion Net gje qe identifikohet me 4bS3a4.onion (Njejt sic kemi IP Local-e te pc 192.168.1.55)

Gjithashtu shpejtesia nuk esht e kenaqshme ne kete browser pasi ka shum perdorues dhe Download esht 0.80kb/s deri ne 2Mb/s

Sherbime chat dhe email te sigurte te enkriptuara dhe te pa gjurmushme.

Per siguri maksimale perdorni VPN premium (me pagese) pastaj hapni Tor Browser lidhuni ne Onion Network dhe navigoni drejt ketyre web-eve.

Domain i webit jane numrat ne fillim qe jan shkruar me bold/te zeza, dhe i shtoni .onion ne fund ose .onion.ws

shembull: http://ozon3kdtlr6gtzjn.onion

ozon3kdtlr6gtzjn
– Email – O3mail

O3mail also offers anonymous email service. But to use O3mail service, you need to enable Java Script in your Tor Browser setting which is not good for a hidden web user.

scryptmaildniwm6 – Emails – Scryptmail

If privacy is your major concern and looking for premium anonymous email service provider, then you can check this dark web link. They also offer 7 day trial so I will recommend you before buying first go with 7 day trial and then decide is it best or need to look for other alternative deep web links.

bitmailendavkbec – Email – Bitmessage Mail Gateway

This dark web link provides you a facility to connect Bitmessage with Email without any software. Bitmessage Network is easy to use like Email today. Using given onion link, you can create personal Bitmessage address, easily send and receive emails from/to another email addresses. Some amazing features of this dark web link are Auto responder, Auto forwarder, broadcasting, two auto signatures and many more. Best thing about this anonymous email service provider is that it is completely free.

it.louhlbgyupgktsw7 – Deep Web Emails – Onion Mail

Onion Mail is another working anonymous email service provider at hidden web. To create a new Onion Mail account, you need to click at Download option and then you will notice another window with a message “To create a new OnionMail account click HERE”. For more info about Onion Mail features and services, please visit above mention Tor URL.

nzh3fv6jc6jskki3 – Communication Tools – Riseup

Riseup is more than an anonymous email service provider. It provides you several secure communication tools for those people who are working on liberatory social change. They offer two type accounts one is Riseup Red and second is Riseup Black. Riseup red accounts are for tradiotional services includes Email, Chat and VPN while Riseup black accounts are for new services that need Bitmask applications. Some resources and tutorials are also available for more secure communication. For better understanding, you can check website yourself.

clgs64523yi2bkhz – Emails – Mailpile

Mailpile is an email client that protects your privacy and provides private communication on the Internet. Some amazing features of Mailpile are Powerful search & tagging, fast and responsive, Storing emails on devices you control, OpenPGP signatures and encryption, no ads and self-hosted etc. It’s completely free and open source software. At blog section, you will find some amazing stuff. For more info visit this dark web link yourself. I think they are offering many amazing features like premium anonymous email service provider. If you decide to go with this deep web email service provider link, don’t forget to share your experience with us.

doggyfipznipbaia – Chat/Email – CryptoDog

Want to discuss about some topics with other persons and looking best private chat server for this purpose? Then you can consider CryptoDog. Always keep one thing into your mind when you are discussing something at deep web, never share any personal information with any member. To use this, you need to enable JavaScript. As Cryptodog use JavaScript for encryption and messaging. Go and check this deep web link.

campfireagz2uf22 – Chat/Email – The Campfire

The Campfire is next pick for Chat/Email deep web links. To know about the Campfire features, you need to browse above given link yourself since I didn’t understand it much when I checked. If you understand what they are offering, feel free to share with us. I will happy to update your experience here.

r2j4xiyckibnyd45 – Tor Chat Room – BoyChat

BoyChat is a boylove message board for boy lovers who are looking for a boy love deep web forum link for chat and discussion. If it interests you then visit above mentioned dark web link. For your security and comfort, first check rules before participation into discussion. Rules link is available at top of home page. For real time and one liners, you can use The Treehouse option. If you want to discuss about hot and current topics, then consider OtherChat option.

4fvfamdpoulu2nms – Chat – Lucky Eddie’s Home

Lucky Eddie’s Home offers you two services one is LE CHAT Chat-Script and second is Batch Up! File Uploader. If you are looking for something to set up your own webchat, then you are going to love LE Chat Script. And using File uploader, you can your uploading work easier. This Uploader script works well with Windows. If you have any confusion about this deep web link, browse once yourself.

ozon3kdtlr6gtzjn – Email – Roundcube: this dark web site also provides anonymous email service, I don’t know how this site work but if you are looking sigaint.org alternative, hope this may help you.

cwu7eglxcabwttzf – Email – Confident Mail: this site also provides email service, If you are still looking some other alternatives then you can try this site..

eozm6j6i4mmme2p5 – Email – MailCity: This site offers permanent, portable email service which means you don’t need to change your address time to time.

sinbox4irsyaauzo – Email – Sinbox: still looking the deep web email sites then check out sinbox, this is the based on multi-layered encrypted technique. For Security purposes, when you create account on Sinbox dark web email site, that time you got one unique viewing keys, and you can save this key locally anywhere into your system. When you want to login your email account, then you need to provide that unique viewing key, if the key is varified then your account will be shown on display.

zrwxcayqc4jgggnm – Email – Adunanza OnionMail Server

Adunanza OnionMail Server can be a good choice for creating an anonymous email. If you are not happy with above email dark web links or they are not working at your end, you can use this one to create an anonymous email address for any purpose like emailing or registering at deep web sites.

iwab42vsaivtzkf5 – Communication Tool – Anonymous Says

Anonymous Says lets you post messages anonymously. If you want to post something secretly or without revealing identity then this dark web link can help you. You can post legal content only as they say links of illegal content, spam and doxing are not allowed.

grrmailb3fxpjbwm – Email – TorGuerrillaMail – Disposable Temporary E-Mail Address

TorGuerrilaMail lets you generate temporary email address within minutes. Registration is not required. Email address lasts 60 mins. If you are looking for a dark web site to create fake email addresses to avoid spam into your primary email, then check out TorGuerrillaMail onion link. To use all features, you need to enable Javascript that’s the thing I don’t link about TorGuerrillaMail.

csclonezdiriab5k – Chat – CS Clone

CS Clone provides instant multi-room chat service for free. You can use this room chat service without registration. Here you can create your own room or can join a room for chatting and discussing within seconds. Here you can invite other persons also to discuss any particular topic. You can use this room chat server service at mobile also. Some other features of CS Clone are a safe private message, auto-scrolling, embedded images, super mute, quoting someone, sorting, and sound notifications etc.

A thing that I didn’t like about CS Clone is that to use its room chat service, you need to enable javascript. I personally avoid such websites due to security.

qj3m7wxqk4pfqwob Chat – MadIRC Chat server

MadIRC Chat server is another great anonymous chat server in this list of .onion links. Here you don’t need to create an account to use the chat server facility. To use this, you need to select any random username/channel name and click on start button. Once the connection is established, you can directly discuss with chat server’s members.

infantilefb6ovh4 – Chat – Infantile

Infantile offers amazing features as compared to other chat server dark web sites. Here you don’t need to follow any rule. Infantile is a featured oriented XMPP communication server. It also has an IRC server which you can use after registration. It also provides you IMAP/POP3 mail accounts for which you need to pay $10 per month. If you find Infantile interesting, you can visit website onion link for more info.

danschatjr7qbwip – Chat – Daniel’s Chat

Daniel’s chat is next mention for chat server dark web links. It offers you chatting facility. Here you can join a chat room and discuss with others. You need to follow all given rules by site admin to use this website. This website offers some other darknet services onion links also which you will find in the sidebar.

onionirczesfffux – Chat Server Tutorial – Onionnet IRC Hideout

Here you can learn about IRC network-based chat server. This tor link doesn’t offer to email and chatting service but it brings some useful Tutorials about Hexchat, Pidgin, weechat, irssi, mirc.

etatl6umgbmtv27 – Chat – Chat with Strangers

This tor link lets you chat with strangers and your friends. It is very user-friendly. One can use it with ease. If you want to chat with your friends, click on Chat with friend option, you will get a link which you need to send your friend to chat with him/her. This deep website supports 4 languages. It provides a unique feature unlike other dark web links in the list. You don’t need to create an account to use this website.

cockmailwwfvrtqj – Email – Cock.li — Yeah it’s mail with cocks: visit this site and create your account and share your feedback with us, how to site work and your experience. Because I don’t have my account on this site, that’s why I don’t know how this dark web links works.

torbox3uiot6wchz – Email – TorBox: do you looking fully torbox support anonymous email service then you can try torbox because you can only get or send messages to torbox by tor network. You can send messages here by public internet.

344c6kbnjnljjzlz – Email – VFEmail: still looking some great email service then try this dark web links, which provide multiple packages which you can select according to your choice and requirement.

mail2get4idcbfwe – Email – Mail2tor: Another popular email service which also working on anonymous environment, Mostly deep web user used Mail2tor email service. This is completely free email service not taking any fee for specific premium plans

dhbzkbw3ngxxt56q – Email – SimplePM: this is time base email service means whenever you visit this site then you can create new inbox for you. If you want to visit your previous inbox, then you need to submit bookmark URL.

vola7ileiax4ueow – Chat/Email – Volatile

Next pick in the list of dark web links for chat/email is Volatile. Volatile offers chat, Git, Email & XMPP and many more services. I am unable to figure out how it works. Check once yourself and if you understand this dark website working, please write to us also. So I could share same with my readers.

cadamailgxsy6ykq – Email – Cicada Mail

Cicada Mail is another email service provider at dark web. To know what exactly they are offering, you need to visit given onion url yourself. Before clicking on entering, read carefully their term of services, privacy and cookie policy which are written at their homepage.

oxicsiwet42jw4h4 – Email – Bitmaila: This dark web link also provide email service, I think this is newly launched email service which provides 500 MB mailbox space and price will be only $0.60 for lifetime.

mswmailgcjbye4sc – Chat/Email – My Secrete World: According to this site, this is the community based on safety, freedom, collaboration and anonymity. This site offers you anonymous chat platform where you can ask anything anonymously.

pmasonkivrbmjlkv – Emails – P-Mail fearr

P-mail Fearr is offering anonymous email service at dark web from 2017. They also allow you to add smtp.pmail.i2p / pop.pmail.i2p. Once you register at this dark web link, you will able to know more about them.

jitjatxmemcaaadp – Chat/Email – JitJat

JitJat can be your next choice for anonymous instant messaging. You can message, discuss and share anything with JitJat member anonymously. If you are looking best dark web links for anonymous messaging, explore this dark web link once.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.