Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• PËRSHËNDETJE VIZITOR!

Nëse ju shfaqet ky mesazh do të thotë se ju nuk jeni regjistruar akoma. Anëtarët e rregjistruar kanë privilegjin të marrin pjesë në tema të ndryshme si dhe të komunikojnë me anëtarët e tjerë. Bëhu pjesë e forumit Netedy.com duke u REGJISTRUAR këtu ose nëse ke një llogari KYCU. Komunikim alternative i ketij forumi me vajza dhe djem nga te gjithe trevat shqiptare? Hyr ne: CHAT SHQIP.

Video motivuese

So so happy about this :)

:p

Motivim ne trafik !

Last edited by a moderator:

Teksti i kenges dhe pjesa ku flet Muhamed Ali... Just WOW

God is watching me
God don’t praise me because I beat Joe Frazier
God don’t give nothing about Joe Frazier God
don’t care nothing about England or America as far as real wealth... it’s all His.
He wants to know how do we treat each other?
How do we help each other?
So I’m going to dedicate my life to using my name and popularity to helping charities,
helping people, uniting people, people bombing each other because of religious beliefs.
We need somebody in the world to help us all make peace.

So when I die - if there’s a heaven - I’m gonna see it.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.